The fast-growing tech business and startup scene arouses a high demand for talent hunt. The most challenging obstacle is how to find and recruit ideal talents for your company. Let’s join our upcoming event on 18th to solve this case!
GetLinks and CirCO partnered to bring forward an event that’s designed for HR staff in technology sector themed “Recruiting Tech Talent – What works for Vietnam?”. The event will gather dynamic HR Managers, HR Executives or Head Hunters to share their insights and experience. A team of profound experts working in the tech field will help answer all of your questions about the current tech HR landscape.
- Coordinator, Mr Shane Dillon – Regional Director of GetLinks Vietnam. The platform connects technology talent with opportunities across Asia. GetLinks assists in the training of skills, building up the team, connection, and their careers.
- Mr Mike Daniell: CEO of Cturtle; Asia’s globally educated talent community – connecting returning international students with top employers across Asia. Mike has over 15 years experience recruiting tech talent globally.
- James Turner – Country Manager of OnSolve – the global market leader in the cloud-based notification and collaboration tools capable of delivering critical notifications and alerts for business and government agencies. James has profound experience in working for companies like Barnett Waddingham, PA Consulting Group, APILake LLC.
- Dang Tran – Head of Engineering at Grab Vietnam, an MIT graduate with over 25 years working in R&D teams for companies like Samsung and Mitsubishi across USA and Asia.
– Free event
– The language used: English
– Time: 10am – 12.00pm Tuesday 18/12
– Address: CirCO Coworking Space – 384 Hoang Dieu street, District 4, HCMC
Register HERE: http://bit.ly/Techtalent0